111 West 16th Avenue, Suite 400
Anchorage, AK 99501
Toll Free 800.426.3602
Tell EPA how you feel about the proposed Pebble Mine
Scroll down this page to locate and use our easy electronic submission form to send your comments directly to EPA.
For your convenience, we have provided some text in the body of your message. Please use as much or as little of this text as you would like.
EPA has provided the following questions to consider for those wishing to provide comments:
- Do you think the Proposed Determination should be recommended and finalized? Why or why not?
- Do you have additional information on potential impacts on the North Fork Koktuli River, South Fork Koktuli River and Upper Talarik Creek watersheds, and downstream reaches of the Nushagak and Kvichak Rivers resulting from mining of the Pebble deposit? Specifically, information about:
- Fish and other ecological resources
- Water quality, flora, fauna and hydrology
- Wildlife species
- Drinking water
- Can you suggest potential mitigation actions that could compensate for the damage caused by mining the Pebble deposit?
- Should the discharge of dredged or fill material be completely prohibited, restricted as proposed, restricted in another manner or not restricted at all at this time?
Please visit EPA’s Bristol Bay comment page for more information: http://www2.epa.gov/bristolbay/public-involvement-bristol-bay-404c-process#comments
To learn more, please visit Pebble Watch at www.pebblewatch.com.